Hey this is my application :) have fun reading :)

Use this forum to apply to join CTSamurai. Make sure to read the announcements and stickies first!

Moderators: Guild Shogun, Class Leads

fromthedark

Hey this is my application :) have fun reading :)

Post by fromthedark »

Section 1 - About Yourself

1. Real name: charlie :)
2. Age: 14 (15 soonish :P july)
3. Location: England - Bristol!

4. Why do you want to join CTSamurai?: Used to be a member of the guild waaay back Pre-Tbc (the good old days) while i was leveling my first characters just getting to know the game. Knew this was a highly rated guild but never got to experiance it being low level so i left to join a social leveling guild. Been looking for a stable social/raiding guild for a while with a few mates and i used to be friendly with a few original members and thought why not apply?
5. Do you have friends in the guild who would recommend you? If so please state who, and how you know them: Hmm a hard one seeing as it has been a while since ive spoken to anyone from Cts :P well Pemby might recomend me although hes not on alot anymore :( still see a in real life when he visits friends. hes a top bloke!
6. What guilds have you been in and why did you leave?: Hmm im a bit of a guild "whore" :) got around a bit leaving and joining guilds but never really felt comfortable
7. Have you read the pages marked About and Apply at the top of this page?: Yes, briefly ive applyed many times before (ages ago) kinda sticks

8. What do you enjoy doing most in WoW?: PLaying withy friends and having fun.... love pvp....Get nervous in pve...(hence playing a dps class:) less pressure)
9. How often do you play?: Im online pretty much everyday exams coming up :( might restrict playing time
10. How experienced a player would you say you were?: well ive been playing a fair while now not long after the game came out
11. Do you have or will you be getting the TBC expansion?: i do have the expansion (not a big fan personally too easy compared to pre-tbc)

12. Tell us a little about yourself and your interests outside WoW: Well....im kinda chubby :P hehe im 14 almost 6 foot tall and built like a brick house :) rugby is my game:) played at county level but got bored with the stuck up people so left. Im social and am ur tipical teenager (girls....food....sleep.....girls...)

Section 2 - About Your Characters (please repeat this section for each character applying for membership)

1. Name: Frómthedark ( was hacked had to change name to ó was o)
2. Race: Tall purple dude with the funky green hair(N/e)
3. Class: Hunter ....unleash my inner beast
4. Level: 70!

My gear is "ok" i suppose for pvp gear i got full S1 with s3 axe and vindicators :) wallfare epics . Pve got a mix of kara gear with gruuls gloves roughly 2.1k attack power self buffed and 21% crit :)

So as you can see not the best gear but willing to improve! hehe
I am not applying to prove to anyone i can get into a good guild or that i can get the best gear i just wanna be in a nice guild, with nice people and have fun with some raiding involved. Thankyou for reading my app sorry for all spelling mistakes and if you charged me for smilies you would make a fortune :) :P :S xD

<3 you all