CTSamurai Wotlk Progression

Find out here about what's going on in the world of the CTSamurai.

Moderator: Guild Shogun

Überex

Re: CTSamurai Wotlk Progression

Post by Überex »

You're not the only one awaiting your first Lick King kill, Yasu. I still think it's an even money bet, whether we are killing the LK first on 25 normal or 10 heroic.

Next week Putricide will be on our plates for sure :)
Animma

Post by Animma »

Überex wrote:You're not the only one awaiting your first Lick King kill, Yasu. I still think it's an even money bet, whether we are killing the LK first on 25 normal or 10 heroic.

Next week Putricide will be on our plates for sure :)
This man has forseen the future! Professor Putricde 10 man heroic down on 03/05/10 \o/
Überex

Post by Überex »

In that case, Heroic LK will be dead on 17-05 :)

I reckon it will take us on night to figure out tacts and another night to get the stars combined so the RNG will be in our favour.

//Messi
Suzi

Post by Suzi »

Überex wrote:In that case, Heroic LK will be dead on 17-05 :)

I reckon it will take us on night to figure out tacts and another night to get the stars combined so the RNG will be in our favour.

//Messi
You joke, but he's really not all that difficult on 10 heroic. Tactics are relativly simple and easy enough to execute over and over without bollocksing them up every now and then, it's just the tight enrage timer. Which isn't even all ~that~ tight with the 15%. Plus it's what. Only another two? or was it three? weeks before 20%. If you've got the dps and healing, it shouldn't really take more than one week of attempts I guess, to down him the following week. If that! So go go go!
Animma

Post by Animma »

Suzi wrote:
Überex wrote:In that case, Heroic LK will be dead on 17-05 :)

//Messi
You joke, but he's really not all that difficult on 10 heroic. Tactics are relativly simple and easy enough to execute over and over without bollocksing them up every now and then, it's just the tight enrage timer. Which isn't even all ~that~ tight with the 15%. Plus it's what. Only another two? or was it three? weeks before 20%. If you've got the dps and healing, it shouldn't really take more than one week of attempts I guess, to down him the following week. If that! So go go go!
DPS is definetely something we do have, with only the 10% buff I recall seeing our raid dps up at 68k on a saurfang kill, and we manage to heal through some of the terrible ninja trash pulls I do, so it's not all bad :D
Überex

Post by Überex »

Indeed I made a joke about predicting the exact date of the LK10hm first kill, but I wasn't joking when I raised the question wheter we'd kill LK25 normal first. The raid performance in the last two days have shifted the odds a bit in favour of the 10hm. Admittedly te raid last monday was far from flawless either.
Yasu

Post by Yasu »

Überex wrote:Indeed I made a joke about predicting the exact date of the LK10hm first kill, but I wasn't joking when I raised the question wheter we'd kill LK25 normal first. The raid performance in the last two days have shifted the odds a bit in favour of the 10hm. Admittedly te raid last monday was far from flawless either.
We still did pretty damn good, clearing almost all bosses on HM except Festergut(whom we would 1shot on HM) and Sindy, because of the achievement. Despite my failures on a personal level. :<

I also propose that we keep this week's save for the next week, I would like to get a crack at LK10HC (dunno why since Orube'll make me heal, scaryyyy! :p )
Yasu, Yaeria, Quendi, Ports, Bearlylegal, Daedryn (CTS) Yukimura, Raene, Akiyama(Chancres) - Neptulon
Tayaka - Wildhammer