Frozen Synapse

For random chat about stuff that isn't World of Warcraft.

Moderator: Guild Shogun

Korruptor

Frozen Synapse

Post by Korruptor »

I noticed (just now actually) that a few of you guys, well Ian and Rich, have this fantastic game in their collection! If you fancy a game hit me up with one on "Skippas" as I'm now really getting into it.

For those of you who don't have it, get it! It's basically CSS from a strategic, turn based point of view.
Commando
Shogun on Sabbatical

Re: Frozen Synapse

Post by Commando »

I played it a bit and it seemed quite novel, but I put it down a while back and just haven't really felt the urge to pick it back up. I like the concept, I'm just not sure I really enjoy it enough to want to get good at it. Rich played it more than I did though, he's probably your best bet if you want some games.
Commando, Scytale, Leto, Yueh, Thufir, Chani
Korruptor

Post by Korruptor »

Commando wrote:I played it a bit and it seemed quite novel, but I put it down a while back and just haven't really felt the urge to pick it back up. I like the concept, I'm just not sure I really enjoy it enough to want to get good at it. Rich played it more than I did though, he's probably your best bet if you want some games.
Hopefully I can change your mind at i43! New tournament mode that I think will allow multiple players to take control of individual units.
Roper

Post by Roper »

I know nothing about this game but just noticed its now 50% off as a weekend deal, and you get an extra copy. Not sure if its been on offer before?

Just thought I'd mentioned it in case anyone looked at this thread and was considering a purchase.