Diablo 3

For random chat about stuff that isn't World of Warcraft.

Moderator: Guild Shogun

Animma

Re: Diablo 3

Post by Animma »

ash wrote:The gold spam -_-
Sorry, I had just disconnected a few minutes previously and forgot to leave general chat before I tried again :D
ash
Msg 512, Level 16, State 1, Line 1 Subquery returned more than 1 value.

Post by ash »

no need for you to apologise!

I just can't believe how quickly it invaded diablo :| Its just sad
Demonheart

Post by Demonheart »

Blah, it won't let me sell anything on the RMAH despite having linked Paypal to Battle.net. I'll have to investigate what's causing it.

I have pretty good gear now, around 35k damage with a 1100 DPS 2h bow. :) Got to the end of act2 inferno solo, played the rest (of act2) co-op with Craig and Craig#2. Only tried Belial a few times now.

Patch 1.03 can't come fast enough, act1 farming feels rather pointless!
Mr. President, get up or I will kill you right there.
In loving memory of Jack Bauer
Shadowjester
Shaman Class (Cheer)Leader

Post by Shadowjester »

Wait a minute...I could make a living playing this game?!
Rattlesnake - Elemental Shaman <3
Fizzed - Frost Death Knight <3
Septih
Rick Roller

Post by Septih »

Uh, no :P
ash
Msg 512, Level 16, State 1, Line 1 Subquery returned more than 1 value.

Post by ash »

only if you want to move to china and buy 10000 diablo accounts
Dreams of being better
Demonheart

Post by Demonheart »

Score!

I just sold a 800-DPS one-hander for 10 million sharp tonight. At 3AM, instantly. :S It's safe to say I may have lost anywhere up to 15 million in that trade, that's how crazy some of the prices were xD But it's impossible to know, and I'm just really happy to be in the money now. It had sick stats though, nice life after each kill, 96% baseline increased crit damage AND a socket (with a 50% crit damage gem that I put in it). So basically it was a mighty fine weapon.

As for my gear, I think I have a respectable 45k DPS at the moment, with 300+ minimum all resi, physical resistance up to 400+. I only bought a single piece, so I have 8 million left to spend on.. whatever. :P Life is GOOD man. Act 1 still seems to be best money, but I want to farm A3 siegebreaker too if it's still worth it. I want to have 400 all resi before I start, though.
Septih
Rick Roller

Post by Septih »

Demonheart wrote:Score!

I just sold a 800-DPS one-hander for 10 million sharp tonight. At 3AM, instantly. :S It's safe to say I may have lost anywhere up to 15 million in that trade, that's how crazy some of the prices were xD But it's impossible to know, and I'm just really happy to be in the money now. It had sick stats though, nice life after each kill, 96% baseline increased crit damage AND a socket (with a 50% crit damage gem that I put in it). So basically it was a mighty fine weapon.

As for my gear, I think I have a respectable 45k DPS at the moment, with 300+ minimum all resi, physical resistance up to 400+. I only bought a single piece, so I have 8 million left to spend on.. whatever. :P Life is GOOD man. Act 1 still seems to be best money, but I want to farm A3 siegebreaker too if it's still worth it. I want to have 400 all resi before I start, though.
LoK is worthless, but I'll bet it was the high crit dmg that sold it.

I'm on 47k now after realising that crit % > attack speed - complete glass cannon though. Only really use it to farm A1 though. Seigebreaker just sounds like a massive pain with the whole reflect damage thing now.

Spent far too long playing the auction house last week and only earnt around 10m in total, got quite boring.
Demonheart

Post by Demonheart »

I made a thread about the item on the official forums btw, people are saying I was really dumb to sell it for that cheap. :( Lol

Oh well, such is life.. Next time I get a superb item I won't be fooled as easily