Opinions on increasing raid days

Got World of Warcraft news? Seen something cool? Share it here.

Moderator: Guild Shogun

Would you raid 1 extra day?

Yes
42%
No
33%
Yes, but it's limited to a certain day...
25%

Total votes: 12

Animma

Opinions on increasing raid days

Post by Animma »

So browsing wowprogress today I noticed the 2 guilds ahead of us on the realm in terms of raw boss kills (Nephilim and Routa) both raid far more hours than us. I'm convinced we have a higher caliber of player than those guilds. Our main roadblock at the moment is time commitment and attendance, though the attendance issue is mostly because of seppys absence lining up with may quitting raiding. It seems like raiding longer hours isn't a good solution as the quality seems to go down over time and people get tired and frustrated, I'm interested in hearing how people would feel about us playing 1 more day though. So far I know that vince can't do mondays and smuigh can't do tuesdays, this leaves us with friday or saturday.

Post your opinions and thoughts about this hear please, we don't need absolutely everyone on board since we have more than 10 raiders currently, but a majority is required before any decisions are made.
Septih
Rick Roller

Re: Opinions on increasing raid days

Post by Septih »

I'd be reluctant to use up another evening personally. Sunday afternoon would actually be pretty good for me, but I don't think others can do then.
Animma

Post by Animma »

Septih wrote:I'd be reluctant to use up another evening personally. Sunday afternoon would actually be pretty good for me, but I don't think others can do then.
I'd have to assume that's the case, people feel free to prove me wrong though.
Smuigh
Hunter and Priest Class Leader

Post by Smuigh »

Sorry but I can't see me being able to fit another raid night into my week. Even if I'm not busy with friends/family/work I still like the odd evening to myself, even if it's just for an early night.
--- Smuigh ---
- Fayenia - Voen - Rhosyn - Zhaomian - Knuurv - Casurel - Eloza - Tydenn -
Medeah

Post by Medeah »

Any extra day is fine as far as I'm concerned.
Same goes for an earlier start on Sunday (or any day, for that matter), but last time I suggested that I was told Ayunae can't do it.

These being said, it would be nice if we got people to at least show up for the usual 3 days.
Satara

Post by Satara »

I believe we have potential for racing the realm 1st if we squeeze one more raiding day, and i can raid any time=)
Suzi

Post by Suzi »

It's definitely worth doing an extra day or two or three or seven. ALL THE WORLD FIRSTS.

xx
Beckie
Sweet like Candy

Post by Beckie »

Suzi Why don't you raid 7 days a week and lead by example!
Becki, Luvox, Candy, Prozak, Beckie
Getslaven
Rogue Class Leader

Post by Getslaven »

I'm all for going 4 days a week.

Problem is I can't attend 4 days every week myself.

But lets say we had 13 raiders where 3 couldn't do the 4th day each week it wouldn't be a problem. We could still do the rotation and such if needed.

/Get
Suzi

Post by Suzi »

Because, BECKI, I dont want to bring the quality of your raid team down! : ( IM RUSTY I ADMIT IT. I PLAY SINGLEPLAYER GAMES ON NORMAL DIFFICULTY NOW OKAY THERE I SAID IT ARE YOU HAPPY
Beckie
Sweet like Candy

Post by Beckie »

OK SUZI guess they* will have to cope without your awesomeness

* I am not in a position to do anything but troll

Sorry
Becki, Luvox, Candy, Prozak, Beckie
Medeah

Post by Medeah »

Foes are users which will be ignored by default. Posts by these users will not be fully visible. Personal messages from foes are still permitted. Please note that you cannot ignore moderators or administrators.
Damn, almost! :mrgreen:
Suzi

Post by Suzi »

You are an angry lady : )

xx
Animma

Post by Animma »

As fun as all that is, i'm trying to keep the opinions here concise so a back and forth troll conversation isn't going to help matters.
Septih
Rick Roller

Post by Septih »

I think that if we do try and do 4 raids then we'll need someone to help get organise raids so that we get the right amount of people each day and that the bosses are right for the setup